As an Experience Designer at KAMANO, you will be responsible to create a fully user-centred digital experience. Your goal is to understand users needs and motivations by doing extensive ethnographic research. Based on that, you create concepts and ideas for our clients’ digital services or products that help to address both the users’ needs but also recognize potential business goals.
Ideally, you have both UX but also UI (visual design) skills but we are also open for candidates that focus on only one of the disciplines.
- Qualitative and quantitative research (E.g. Interviews, Web Analytics, Personas, Customer Journeys)
- Assess platforms for usefulness, usability, visual design and content
- Conduct workshops with stakeholders
- Create mockups and prototypes and generate feedback from users
- Have a decent understanding of agile methodology and Design Thinking
- Create the visual design for brands and digital products
- To us it is more important what you did rather than what you studied
- Open personality, think independently and proactive
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their thought process around
user-centered design methods and techniques
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills, as well as verbal
and written skills
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams
- Fluent in German (able to read and write as well)
Sounds like you?
Please send your application to: email@example.com