As a Front-End Developer at KAMANO you will combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- To us it is more important what you did rather than what you studied
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and other frontend skills
- Proficient understanding of agile software development
- Having worked in a dynamic, project-based environment
- Being able to switch context and focus on solutions rather than problems
- Having a developers’ mind and a designers’ heart
- Experience in automated testing of applications
Sounds like you?
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org