As a Junior UI Designer at KAMANO, you will be responsible of creating captivating digital experiences. You will support the team across a wide range of projects. From research, to initial designs and prototyping, you will help us to create digital services or products that help to address both the users needs but also recognise potential business goals.
- Help with the production and delivery of assets
- Create and manage style guides to maintain a consistent look across platforms
- Create prototypes and click dummies to gain insight into our users needs
- Help shape the visual design for brands and digital products
- Translate user needs and business requirements into digital products
- To us it is more important what you did rather than what you studied
- You have acquired some experience working on digital products
- You have a good knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have a portfolio with focus on digital projects
- You are interested in learning about users and their needs when designing digital experiences
- Open and communicative personality, think independently and proactive
- You are self-motivated and organised
Sounds like you?
Please send your application to: email@example.com